7.18.2008

E3 VIDEOS OF AWESOMENESS

E3 just ended yesterday, and left behind tons of trailers to get us gamers (losers) all sorts of excited for the remainder of this year. Here's what caught my eye:

SILENT HILL: HOMECOMING

(the movie was shit, but Molly and I love these games. She solves the puzzles, I kill the no-face-big-boobie-nurses!!!)

SIREN: BLOOD CURSE

(a download-only title for PS3...it's going to be broken into 12 "episodes" that make up an entire season of this "documentary" that follows silly Americans wandering into haunted Japanese villages.)

RESISTANCE 2

(...did you just watch that clip?! That's simply 3 minutes of what this incredible game has to offer. Boss fights that are straight out of the biggest Hollywood blockbusters!)

MOTORSTORM 2: PACIFIC RIFT

(just an insanely fast racing game that also has beautifully detailed graphics)

MIRROR'S EDGE

(it's rare to play a "first person perspective" and NOT have it be a "shooter." This seems to be one of the most innovative games coming out this year...or maybe 2009)

I'm sure I'll post more videos as I come across them. Overall, it was a pretty decent showing this year.

No comments: