8.31.2006

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!


ME FIRST & THE GIMME GIMMES * LOVE THEIR COUNTRY

1:Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) (Originally performed by Garth Brooks)
2:(Ghost) Riders In The Sky (Originally performed by Johnny Cash/Gene Autry/others)
3:Desperado (Originally performed by The Eagles)
4:On The Road Again (Originally performed by Willie Nelson)
5:Annie’s Song (Originally performed by John Denver)
6:Jolene (Originally performed by Dolly Parton)
7:I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry (Originally performed by Hank Williams)
8:Lookin’ For Love (Originally performed by Johnny Lee, Urban Cowboy)
9:Goodbye Earl (Originally performed by the Dixie Chicks)
10:East Bound And Down (Originally performed by Jerry Reed, Smokey & The Bandit)
11:She Believes In Me (Originally performed by Kenny Rogers)
12:Sunday Morning Coming Down (Originally performed by Johnny Cash/Kris Kristofferson)

...sure, some of these have been covered a billion times, *cough* *cough* Jolene *cough* But I do love me some Gimme Gimmes and mix in old country classics (and even a Dixie Chicks tune) and I'm game! Hits stores on October 17!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's funny because I never knew about the country game.

Usually you say things like "mix in soe KY-Jelly and Hard candies, and I'm game." or something aloing those lines.

Noirrrrr