5.18.2007

THE SIMPSONS 400TH EPISODE!!!



Anyone who knows me, knows that I've always been kind of obsessed with The Simpsons. I've basically grown up watching the show and between it and late 80's-early 90's Saturday Night Live, I formed my entire sense of humor. (Also, my Father was very sarcastic) Now, I haven't watched much of the later seasons (c'mon, they ain't what they used to be) but with the 400th episode combined with The Simpsons Movie coming up...I'm becoming more of a rabid fan once again.

First things first, let's all get fired and head over to Playboy.com to read a really good article (yeah, that's why I get the magazine as well) on Matt Groening. Actually, it's more of an interview, but the word "article" made that joke work, so shut it...

Next, look at some of these amazing Simpsons figures that McFarlane is working on!






But finally, head over to USA TODAY and read about episodes 399 and 400.

No comments: