6.14.2008

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING VERY OFTEN...

I assure you it's not because of anything you've done. In fact, I've actually been keeping pretty busy, both with my comics and my reviews!

I try and post my comics weekly over at Comic Stripjoint, but feel free to be my friend over at Flickr where you never know what craziness I might end up posting?!

And I'm sure I've mentioned it here before, but aside from my weekly, albeit smaller, Foxymoron strip being in the Thursday Preview section of The Kansas City Star, I also do an entire page of comics and whatnot for INK and write music and movie reviews for them as well!

Some recent samples:

The Happening
The Strangers

Grand Theft Auto IV

Scarlett Johannson * Anywhere I Lay My Head

Foxboro Hot Tubs * Stop Drop And Roll!!!
The Roots * Rising Down

1 comment:

Ben, aka BadBen said...

Travis,

Great blog.
And your cartoons kick Major Groin.

Bad Ben