9.04.2009

THE ROAD: FILM CLIPS

Who knows how long these will last, but there are 5 film clips from the upcoming adaptation of The Road online right now.

I must say, this is at the top of my list of movies I need to see...even if I know how exhausting and depressing it's going to be.



(this is one of my favorite scenes in the book...but I was surprised the clip went on as long as it did...beware of spoilers if you haven't read the book)




(I've read the book and...I still almost got tears in my eyes watching this scene...just putting you in the frame of mind of "What would you do for the ones you loved most?" For those of you who haven't read the book, the people in the house are cannibals, the skinny bastards in the basement are their "food.")


(one of the few moments in the book where you let your guard down...and feel like things are okay.)

No comments: