10.21.2005

NEW MUSIC MADNESS

Coming out Tuesday:


A collection of sketches from his AIR AMERICA show. I don't get a chance to listen to it as often as I'd like, so I enjoy picking up these collections. Plus, how can you pass up that cover?!

tracklist:
1. Senator Wolfman (features Meg Ryan)
2. Do You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth?
3. Yelling Idiots Author (features Bebe Neuwirth)
4. Nigel Chesley in Iraq
5. Central Guesswork Agency
6. Interview with Yassir Arafat's Pillow
7. Cry Baby Politician (features Bradley Whitford)
8. The Bush Twins Enlist
9. Bill O'Reilly's Tales of Combat
10. Post-Election Audio Crawl
11. Abstinence Only Education (features Tina Fey)
12. Republican Actress (features Meg Ryan and Rob Reiner)
13. Father Guido Sarducci Announces the New Pope (features Don Novello)
14. The PTLTGIF Club


I hope this is good. It's always risky with these "various artists" releases, but I'll take my chances. I mean, at least the songs themselves are good, right?! I LOVE "In My Life." If Ben Lee screws that song up, I'll hunt him down and kill him with MY rubber sole. (you like that?!)

tracklist:
1. Drive My Car - The Donnas
2. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Fiery Furnaces
3. You Won't See Me - Dar Williams
4. Nowhere Man - Low
5. Think for Yourself - Yonder Mountain String Band
6. The Word - Mindy Smith
7. Michelle - Ben Harper
8. What Goes On - Sufjan Stevens
9. Girl - Rhett Miller
10. I'm Looking Through You - Ted Leo & the Pharmacists
11. In My Life - Ben Lee
12. Wait - Ben Kweller
13. If I Needed Someone - Nellie McKay
14. Run for Your Life - Cowboy Junkies

Today I picked up this single:

It's funny and making fun of "Do They Know It's Christmas," but it also benefits UNICEF, so it's all in good fun. Check out the website to see everyone involved, it's quite a few cool motherfuckers...

No comments: