5.08.2006

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY PHOTOS

It was fun...but getting there after working until 4 in the afternoon takes the "awesome" factor out of it. I managed to pick up a few books though, (except for Scott Pilgrim...they "sold" out?!) so all was well.

fcbd2
Jacob, (7) and Harper (5). I believe they were Seth Peck's kids. After asking me, "Do you work here?" Harper immediately asked if I could draw her something. "Sure," I said, "anything in particular?!"

"Um...how about a rabbit. Oh, oh! AND a guinea pig!"

Wow. A rabbit I could handle...but a guinea pig?! For the life of me, I couldn't remember what the hell one of those looked like. In the end, I was waaaaaaay off, but she told me, "I like the way you draw," so all was forgiven...

fcbd1
Notice TWO suns...I had already drawn the one in the right hand corner when she told me that it was supposed to go BEHIND the rainbow! Stupid me... (seriously though, I adored her. She was really sweet and played well with Lex when Molly came and dropped him off on her way to work.)

fcbd3
B CLAY MOORE!!!

fcbd4
ANDE PARKS!!!

fcbd5
LEX AND DADA!!! (also, the reason every single one of these pictures is blurry! I'm telling you, we're only a month into it and I'm soooooooo done with the age of 2...)

No comments: