7.28.2006

LATEST MOVIE TRAILERS...

I'm kinda behind on this, so some of these you've probably already seen...


THE DEPARTED
Wow, for a Martin Scorsese trailer, it sure gave away way too much information and had horrible music choices. But, with that great cast, I'll still go see it...


BABEL
New movie by the director of 21 GRAMS. Let's hope this one doesn't need a fucking strategy guide in order to figure it out.


LUCKY YOU
Wow...what the fuck happened to Curtis Hanson?! He goes from LA CONFIDENTIAL and WONDER BOYS to IN HER SHOES and this?!


THE FOUNTAIN
It's going to come down to this or CHILDREN OF MEN as my favortie film of the year...I can just tell they're going to be that fucking incredible...


WORLD TRADE CENTER
RopeofSilicon added a nice collection of film clips from the upcoming Oliver Stone masterpiece. Seriously, from what I've read, it's not a "look at who didn't do this and who didn't do that" finger pointing affair...instead it's an amazing look at the story of two of the last people pulled from the rubble.


THE BLACK DAHLIA
Looks promising. I not the biggest fan of DePalma, but enjoy James Elroy's work very much.

No comments: