8.05.2008

SIGH...

...and just when I said I was going to focus on the positive and wait until something political catches my eye, I come across this story seconds later...

MAN HECKLES OBAMA ABOUT THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE

Is this what's it come down to? The fucking pledge of allegiance?! THAT'S what we're going to heckle Obama with now?! And props to Obama for being like, "Well why don't you lead it then, jackass!" (not a real quote, but oh how I wish it was!)

Man, I feel GREAT about this November. We actually have a solid candidate for once, who the GOP can't seem to find ANYTHING IMPORTANT to hammer away at him, who speaks with a passion and a vigor that captures the ideals of what makes this country great, and who we can vote FOR instead of having to vote against the lesser of two evils.

No comments: