9.01.2005

TWO MORE VIDEOS...

www.crooksandliars.com has always been an excellent source of news footage that you probably (if you're like me and work all damn day) miss out on. Today they have two amazing videos that EVERYONE needs to view for themselves.

The first is of our President on Good Morning America this morning. I know I'm awfully critical of the man, but is there ANYTHING HE WON'T SMIRK AT?! Fucking asshole. Diane Sawyer is asking him about the relief efforts that are non-existent at this point and he chuckles about it. I'm not kidding...watch it for yourself! People are dying Mr. President, and I fail to see what's funny about it.

The second one is of one of my favorite anchors on CNN, John Cafferty. He nails the entire situation head on and says EXACTLY what I'd say if I had airtime and not a blog that no one reads.

This is one of the saddest situations in our Nation's history and I cannot believe how it's not affecting more people.

2 comments:

Travis said...

What the fuck?! Am I getting SPAM comments?! Well, at least someone is reading my blog...even if it is a computer...

Jamie S. Rich said...

Hahaha. You are loved by the spies at IBM.

You're right about Bush. He can't get through any talk without having a couple of moments where he looks like he thinks we're the biggest idjits to come down the pike in a while and he can't believe he has to explain these things to us.