4.25.2006

NEW MUSIC 4.25.06


ARCTIC MONKEYS * WHO THE FUCK ARE ARCTIC MONKEYS? (EP)

5 song EP, buy it from iTunes and save some major $$$
1. View From The Afternoon
2. Cigarette Smoker Fiona
3. Despair In The Departure Lounge
4. No Buses
5. Who The F**K Are Arctic Monkeys


BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN * WE SHALL OVERCOME

Not your typical Bruce Springsteen disc. This is all Pete Seeger covers and most (if not all) are bluegrass and early americana toe-tapin' tunes. See, the fact you rolled your eyes means it's not for you...


THE STREETS * HARDEST WAY TO MAKE AN EASY LIVING

I've actually had a bootleg copy of this for some time now, so I've listened to it more than a few times. It grows on you. If you've never listened to The Streets, I'd pick up their first album, but if you didn't enjoy their second effort, know that this one is much better.


LEWIS BLACK'S LATEST COMEDY CD, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Sorry for the small image, Amazon didn't have it listed yet and I was actually surprised to even see it waiting for me at my favorite lil' record shop. It's fucking great though. 2 discs of Lewis at his best...

No comments: