8.09.2005

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

Besides wanting to talk about the Newsweek article that descibes how we fucking HAD Bin Laden in our grasps and let him go, I figured I'd post some shit I really really can't wait and get my hands on.

Cause politics is boring, but spending money...that's AWESOME!!!

First up, BROKEN FLOWERS.

I really can't wait to see this. I love Bill Murray and Jim Jarmusch!

Next up is We (heart) Katarmari!

If you've never played the Katarmari Damacy game for PS2...you have not LIVED! It's soooo fun and has an amazing soundtrack to boot!

I've listened to "The One I Love" about twenty times now and am ready for David Gray's latest album to finally be released...


Al Franken's last book, "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them" was one of the funniest books I've ever read. His next one should be just as good...


And finally, I saw these out at San Diego and can't wait until they hit stores...
SIMPSONS BUST UPS!

No comments: