1.10.2006

TRAVIS' MUSIC CLUB!!!

Hey, if Oprah gets her Book one, why not?!

This week's selection:


WE ARE SCIENTISTS
WITH LOVE & SQUALOR

Catchy catchy catchy! I've waited for this debut album to hit stores for over a couple months now. Their song, "LOUSY REPUTATION" was stuck in my head ever since I started playing SSX ON TOUR back in November. I was lucky enough to find their single for "NOBODY MOVE, NOBODY GET HURT" at my local independent record shop (NEEDMORE DISCS!) and I'm telling you, these guys are going to be huge this year. A fairly impressive debut album, they've been touring their asses off all over Europe and are like an episode of the OC away from being all over American radio. (hopefully they won't seriously do that. I read a great article about how Clap Your Hands Say Yeah just turned that down...good for them!)

But yeah, pick it up and you won't be disappointed. Plus, how can you go wrong with that cover?! It's so damn cute!!!

No comments: