2.07.2006

MUSIC PICK FOR 2.7.06


JACK JOHNSON * CURIOUS GEORGE SOUNDTRACK

Honestly, it's Jack Johnson...you either love him or hate him. It happens to have three things in it's favor for me, #1: Jack Johnson, #2: Kids Songs, #3: Monkeys. Molly and I are actually kind of a suckers for kids music, even before we had Lex. We both adore They Might Be Giants (who's kids album NO! is actually quite good) and have purchased quite a few collections of cover albums ranging from Willie Nelson to The Dixie Chicks to Madonna to Dave Matthews...

Basically having the baby was just an excuse. Kind of like my "action figure addiction."

"BUT MOLLY!!! LEX WANTED THIS SPIDER-MAN FIGURE!! NOT ME, I SWEAR!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A million years ago when I was in high school, I remember an episode of Animaniacs that featured "Particle Man"...did you ever see that one? It was great.

Travis said...

Of course!

I loved Animaniacs...there was one where they were working the valet and got to drive the Batmobile!