10.05.2006

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF BLOGGING...

But I've spent the past couple of days in the midst of a tiny "IM chat with a 14 year old transexual" political scandal. The good news is that, in his country, the age of consent is 7...so hopefully all charges will be dropped shortly.

Okay, in all honesty I was down in Southern Missouri visiting my Nana & Papa because my Papa's cancer has spread to his Liver. But it's super fucking depressing, so let's stick with the sex crimes, yes?

Man, I've missed so many good jokes about the current events. I just love how, no matter what you've done, (blame all of the wars on the Jews, have IM sex with underage Pages) all you have to do is check yourself into rehab and everything is A-OK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't you just love that his friends were interviewed as saying, "yeah, um, we know alcoholics are good at hiding their addictions and all, but...we never really saw him drink all that much."

So naturally Foley's trying to work it all "Call the waaaaaahmbulance, I was molested by a priest when I was a kid!" God these people suck so fucking much.