9.26.2008

THE DEBATE HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET...


...but McCain has already won?!

That's fucking rich. He goes from "I'm suspending my campaign until we reach a deal on this bailout!" (Even though the campaign offices across the country never closed their doors, you could continue to donate to his campaign on their website, and he, himself kept appearing on news programs every night) to "Oh, I guess I can't be in on any actual meetings dealing with the bailout since I'm not on any of those commitees, so lemme go ahead and debate afterall!" to "By the way, I already won it, bitches!" in the matter of three days.

This election is done being close. McCain has completely destroyed any hope of being taken seriously after this week.

1 comment:

Bethany Sew-And-Sew said...

He needs to declare victory in this one, because he certainly won't be able to after the VP debate!