6.27.2005

PAPA GOT A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!

Yeah, I broke down and bought me a new pair of shoes. I hate buying shoes and only do it about once every three years. Pretty much after I wear the soles clear off the old ones and-or the smell gets to Molly and she offers to take me to the mall and get a new pair. (Plus, my birthday is coming up, so what the hell.) So I went with these:


Pretty basic, and they'll help me ollie higher...cause you know, I'm SUCH a skater! :)

Also for my birthday, Molly picked up these for me:






yeah...that's right, the BATMOBILE TOY! What? Isn't that what all 26 year olds are asking for nowadays?!

4 comments:

cml said...

hey! you're not supposed to get presents BEFORE your birthday! cheater. good stuff, though.

Travis said...

Yeah, well some people are getting me stuff AFTER it as well. So I guess it all evens out... :P

cml said...

touche. you got me on that one.

Travis said...

What are you doing up this late? Don't you have some big, fancy, important job to get to in the morning?!