6.30.2005

WORLDS OF FUN IS...FUN!

So I survived Worlds Of Fun without spewing my lunch! That's always a good way to start the day. The other good way to start a day? Having a friend that would actually SHOW UP for my birthday celebration. HUGE THANKS goes out to my one and only friend who came out to WOF with me, Melissa.

So enough bitching...on with the photos!!!

The first ride we hit was something I loved as a child, The Octopus! Nice and easy, although it did make my tummy drop. Weeeeee!!!



After that we went to Africa, (see, Worlds of Fun is based on that book "Around The World In 80 Days" and is broken up into different countries!) and hit the Zulu! This thing is insane and how I made it without getting sick is beyond me. I ain't old yet!!!




Also in Africa was a really gay gorilla (don't ask, let's just say it's a good thing I had my wedding ring on that day) and the Fury of the Nile!!!




Then we hit the Mamba, Worlds of Fun's highest, fastest roller coaster! Remember when I told you I was scared to death of heights and how I'd cry like a baby on the way to the top? Well, here's the thing, Melissa likes riding in the very front car on roller coasters and I absolutely HATE doing that, because when you get to the top, not only do you have nothing but the 200 feet below to look at, but you also sit there for like 10 seconds until the rest of the cars catch up. But what the hell, you only live once and since Melissa was nice enough to join me, I might as well suck it up and be a man for a couple minutes...

And check out that line! We were able to cruise right to the front in NO TIME! It was awesome!





The next post will include the Timber Wolf and other stuff...

No comments: